This is an old revision of the document!
- overSEAS collects BA and MA theses that were decorated each year by the School’s Outstanding Thesis Award
- The AnaChronist is a journal of English and American Studies, published at the Department of English Studies
- angolPark is the research web page of the Department of English Studies
- The Even Yearbook is a peer-reviewed, biennial volume published by the Department of English Linguistics in even-numbered years containing papers by staff members and doctoral students
- The Odd Yearbook is a formerly biennial volume published by the Department of English Linguistics in odd-numbered years containing papers by undergraduate students
- WoPaLP (Working Papers in Language Pedagogy) is an English language on-line journal of the Language Pedagogy PhD Programme was launched in the summer of 2007. It is a refereed forum of publication for PhD programme participants and other researchers of language pedagogy, published on an annual basis.
- At the Crossroads of Human Fate and History (Tibor Frank Festschrift, 2019)
- Studies in Applied Linguistics: In Honour of Edit H. Kontra (2012)
- Emlékkönyv Frank Tibor 60. születésnapjára (2008)
- The Metaphors of Sixty: Papers Presented on the Occasion of the 60th Birthday of Zoltán Kövecses (2006)
research/publications.1658937048.txt.gz · last touched 2022-07-27 17:50 by Péter Szigetvári